Loose curls are a gorgeous, sexy look perfect for both day and night. Whether you’re going out for lunch with the girls or have a wedding to attend, loose curls are an easy, go-to style.
Here’s how to achieve loose curls fast:
- Wash your hair, then towel dry and comb through.
- While your hair is still wet spray your roots with a texturizing or volumizing spray. Be generous and massage it into your hair for full effect.
- Spray your hair with a heat protectant spray.
- Blow dry your hair straight, working in sections to achieve maximum volume.
- Once completely dry, sort your hair into sections, securing with hairdresser clips.
- Wrap sections of your hair – about one inch wide – around a wide curling iron. We recommend using a clamp-free curling iron. Hold for about 15 seconds and then gently release. Spray with hairspray.
- Repeat with the remainder of your hair.
- Gently blow cold air over your curls to loosen them into waves.
- Finish with shine spray and some hairspray to hold the curls in place.